The core task of the Student Society Secretariat is to head the staff function at the students’ organisation, the Student Society, at AAU.
The Secretariat provides service to the participants of the Student Society and works as a link to AAU.
- Responsible for the accounts of the Student Society in cooperation with participants/auditor.
- Provides service to students/participants with a view to accounts, articles of association and rules of law.
- Assists the organisation with a wide variety of ad hoc tasks.
- Supervises that the participants comply with the rules of the Danish Veterinary and Food Administration, VAT rules, fire rules, liquor licence and other licences.
- Administration of the fitness centre, UniFitness.